VANCOUVER, B.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Delta-Q Technologies (Delta-Q), a pace-setter in battery charging answers for electrical automobiles and business apparatus, presented a brand new line of battery charging answers with the release of the XV3300 as of late. Its distinctive design combines a high-performance 3.3kW charger, a 500W DC-DC converter, and an EV charging station interface in a extremely compact bundle. The XV3300 is the perfect answer for power-train electrification.
“The release represents a vital product construction milestone for Delta-Q,” stated Steve Blaine, Co-CEO and Government VP of Engineering & High quality with Delta-Q. “The XV3300 solutions our OEM consumers’ want for on-board charging persistent as much as 20 kW delivered in a compact, absolutely sealed IP67 bundle. Our staff additionally designed an integrated DC/DC converter for auxiliary DC lots, a VCIM (Car Rate Interface Module) for easy connection to public EV charging, and the facility to stack the chargers for configurable persistent ranges. We completed all this in a three.3 kW charger this is over two times as compact as our earlier fashions.”
The three.3kW charger can be to be had in 58.8V, 65V, and 120V fashions and is scalable, permitting OEMs to stack chargers for persistent ranges as much as 20kW. The XV3300 delivers an actual rate of battery packs of quite a lot of chemistries and voltages to maximise battery lifestyles and optimize rate time.
Key options and advantages of the XV3300 charger come with:
- Prime Reliability. The XV3300 battery charger is compact, rugged, and IP67-rated. It’s examined for automotive-grade surprise and vibration, and its absolutely sealed aluminum die-cast enclosure protects the charger from mud, liquids, and the results of immersion in as much as one meter of water.
- Versatile Energy Choices. The brand new answer is scalable. It may be paralleled to supply between 3.3 kW to twenty kW of persistent for faster-charging choices. The charger may be to be had as an on-board and offboard charger to supply OEMs with further flexibility.
- Enhanced Coverage. The XV3300 is a low voltage charger that optimally fees all battery chemistries and nominal voltages between 48 V to 120 V. The three.3 kW charger may be secure towards brief circuit, over-voltage, and over-temperature to make sure secure operation.
- DC-DC Converter. The built-in 500W DC-DC converter supplies auxiliary persistent to function automobile equipment comparable to air-conditioners, controllers, lighting, flip indicators, navigation, and conversation units. It additionally gets rid of the will for an exterior DC-DC converter, saving OEMs and gear operators house and value.
- EV Charging Station Interface. The XV3300 complies with SAE J1772 (ranges 1 and a couple of) and IEC 61851 (modes 2 and three) to rate from same old EVSE AC charging stations throughout North The usa and Europe. This selection supplies higher flexibility and extra charging choices to end-users and extra flexibility to the automobile.
- Regulatory Compliance. The charger makes use of Controller Space Community (CAN-bus) communications. It carries a complete set of worldwide regulatory approvals, together with touch-safe necessities for the Ecu electrical automobile marketplace and world rules to make sure secure and optimum consumer reviews.
Manufacturing for the XV3300 will start within the first part of 2022. Signal-up to get early get right of entry to to samples forward of manufacturing and unique content material comparable to program updates, product specs, movies, timing, and extra! Consult with https://connect.delta-q.com/xv3300
About Delta-Q Applied sciences tool features:
The Delta-Q tool construction staff has greater than a mixed 60 years of CAN programming and customization enjoy. This staff collaborates with Delta-Q’s unique apparatus producer (OEM) consumers to ship CAN-based charging answers explicit to their wishes. Its present choices come with CAN bus conversation for battery control techniques and telematic integrations with CANopen and SAE J1939 protocols. Delta-Q’s tool staff has constructed greater than 200 customized algorithms, making sure customers enjoy higher run time and versatility for various lithium and lead-acid battery chemistries.
About Delta-Q Applied sciences
Delta-Q Technologies is charging the long run and riding the arena’s transition into electrical power! We collaboratively design, take a look at, and manufacture powerful battery chargers that beef up the functionality of our buyer’s electrical power automobiles and business machines. Because the provider of selection for Tier 1 OEMs, we use our values, perseverance, and engineering experience to lead our consumers throughout the electrification procedure for a sustainable global.
We’re a part of the Zapi Team of businesses and headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. Delta-Q’s staff and distribution spans 5 continents to carrier industries comparable to electrical golfing automobiles, elevate vehicles, aerial paintings platforms, e-mobility, ground care machines, software/leisure automobiles, and new markets, like outside persistent apparatus.
Amanda Yeo, Delta-Q Applied sciences
AnnMarie Henriksson, Communiqué PR
Telephone: (206) 282-4923 ext. 119
E mail: Delta-Q@communiquepr.com